Attorneys in our fashion industries practice have more than 25 years of experience representing fashion companies. Our attorneys work with both start-ups and larger, nationally known brands and companies, including manufacturers of clothing, footwear, headwear, jewelry, handbags, luggage, cosmetics, and other fashion accessories, as well as local, regional, national and international retailers.
In addition to handling corporate structuring and formation, we represent clients in the formation, acquisition and protection of trademarks and copyrights in the United States and throughout the world, as well as in the negotiation, documentation and enforcement of licensing, manufacturing and distribution agreements for local, regional and worldwide markets.
- Corporate structuring and formation
- Securities offerings and other complex equity and debt transactions (e.g., private placements, convertible notes, etc.)
- Trademark Registration (US and international)
- Opposition and cancellation practice before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Copyright Registration
- Brand extension by means of a comprehensive program of targeted licensing/distribution agreements
- Intellectual property transactions
- Trademark/copyright infringement litigation
- Business and commercial disputes
Added Value Includes:
- Our ability to act as outside general counsel to our clients
- More than 25 years of experience representing fashion companies